Our dedicated staff provide these services with a smile.
All of our stagehands and staff are hired and vetted thoroughly. Many having been working with our company for many years. Our stagehands come equipped with safety equipment.
Hard Hats - Reflective vests - Safety shoes
All of our employees are covered by liability and compensation Insurance.
Established in 2006, Stagefright AB has been a leading force within the Swedish Entertainment Industry.
Our goal has always been to provide talented, competent staff, safely and cost effective to our clients. We’ve spent years growing relationships with the industry’s top names and biggest production companies.
• Extensiveve Experience in live events.
• Ability to adjust to the needs of many different events and venues. • Excellent knowledge of all the phases of a production.
• Be able to quickly make adjustments when changes occur.
• A can-do and ready-to-go attitude.
• A positive, professional attitude with an on-time attendance record.
Its not just a job - it's our lifestyle!
Who We Work With
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
We are a stagehand company specializing in the setup and teardown of concerts, conventions, trade shows and more. If you're interested in working with us here at Stagefright please contact us at Jobb@stagefright.se
Stagefright AB is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
We work throughout all of Sweden and have headquarters based in Göteborg and Karlstad.
Must be minimum 18 years of age.
Must be able to lift 10kg or more and be physically fit and active.
Ability to stand/walk continuosly during a shift.
To apply please email us at email@example.com